Over the next few days, your recruiter will be working with you to make sure you complete your HeyTutor profile, background check(s), health screenings (if required), and any other requirements provided by the school district. After your background check has been cleared by the school district, we will be communicating with you to finalize your school placement and schedule. Once you have received your confirmed tutoring assignment, you will receive access to our payroll system, ADP.
- How do I schedule my background check?
- What is the dress code for tutoring?
- I previously worked with a district program that has ended and I'm interested in working with that district again. What do I need to do to be rehired?
- I need assistance on using the payroll service ADP. Are there any resources I can view to assist?
- The district I'm working with requires a TB test as part of my onboarding. What type of TB test is accepted?
Article is closed for comments.