If the school has opted for the tutors to use HeyTutor’s curriculum, the tutor will receive the curriculum materials in advance through a Google drive folder. They will need access to a printer in order to print the materials. If you are able to assist in providing them instructions for this, that would be appreciated. Schools typically provide access to pencils, paper, calculators etc.
- Do tutors come with a computer or any other technology devices or do these need to be provided by the district?
- Are tutors required to have planning time within the time at our school or do they plan away from school on their time?
- How do tutors track their hours and student attendance?
- Do I need to provide a First Day Orientation for the tutors?
- In Person Tutor First Day Tips