Tutors will need up to 1 hour each week to prepare for their lessons. This is time that they will take while on site. Depending on what makes most sense for the tutor/school, we have seen tutors either take 10-15 minutes per day to prepare lessons for that day or 1 hour at the beginning of the week to prepare lessons for the whole week.
- As a tutor, what if I am not the right fit for the student?
- What type of training do tutors receive prior to beginning their assigned shifts?
- Are tutors required to have planning time within the time at our school or do they plan away from school on their time?
- What is the expectation for the campus when it comes to gathering materials for the tutoring sessions?
- What is the HeyTutor Dress Code?