For School District Tutors
- How do I apply for district tutoring jobs?
- Can I work with multiple different districts?
- How much notice is required if I have to miss a tutoring shift?
- What is the process if I have to miss a scheduled tutoring session?
- The district program I was working with has ended, what other opportunities are available?
- The district I'm working with is requiring weekly COVID testing. What is the procedure for that?
- What does the onboarding process look like after I receive my onboarding email?
- How do I schedule my background check?
- If I have already completed a background check, but it is not the same background check you sent me for my district, will that work?
- I previously worked with a district program that has ended and I'm interested in working with that district again. What do I need to do to be rehired?
- The district I'm working with requires a TB test as part of my onboarding. What type of TB test is accepted?
- How should I upload receipts for reimbursement from items I had to pay for during my onboarding process?
- The district I’m assigned to uses the online HeyTutor platform and I need help navigating the website.
- The times for my online sessions are at a different time than the schedule that I was initially told. How do I adjust that?
- I logged in for my tutoring session but the student wasn’t there. What should I do?
- I’m in a Lesson Space and I’m having trouble figuring out how to upload the lesson for the student to view.
- I'm trying to login to my HeyTutor account but I'm receiving an error that the "The Credentials Do Not Match Our Records". How can I log in?
- After creating my HeyTutor account, my page shows that I'm still being assigned to a local district. How can this be fixed if I've already been assigned to a district?
- I’m clicking ‘Submit’ when creating my HeyTutor profile but it isn’t going through. How do I fix this?
- I’m in a Lesson Space and my camera isn’t working.
- I’m in a Lesson Space and my microphone isn’t working.