- What if my tutor doesn’t show up?
- Can I record my sessions?
- Can I use a mobile device for session?
- Do I need to download anything?
- How do I screen share?
- How can I upload materials?
- I'm a client, how do I leave a review for my tutor?
- What kind of materials do tutors use or do I need to buy them?
- How are tutors vetted?
- Are tutors' backgrounds checked?
- What if my tutor can’t continue working with me?
- Can I get a tutor in a different city?
- How Do I Send Documents to the Student?
- How Do I Use the Whiteboard?
- How do I Screen Share?
- What should I do if I'm working with a difficult client?
- What if my first lesson with a student is scheduled for more than 1 hour?
- What if I'm having problems with the Online Classroom?
Billing & Payments
- How can I cancel a payment if I've accidentally overcharged my client's account?
- What is the cancellation fee?
- What is HeyTutor's lesson cancellation policy?
- I switched my bank account or card, where will the pending funds be processed?
- Do I have to pay any fees to HeyTutor?
- How do I enter my hours?
- How do I reactivate my profile if it's on hold or deleted?
- How do I put my profile on hold or delete it?
- Can students see my personal information on my profile?
- How do I cancel my account?
- I have a master degree and am currently attending a PhD. How do I customize my profile to show that?
- What do I do if I went to a foreign school and it's not appearing on the list?
- Getting jobs
How it works
- What if I'm still confused about how to use the platform?
- As a tutor, what if I am not the right fit for the student?
- When will my tutor profile be reviewed and approved?
- Who am I talking with in the messaging tab?
- Can I be hired to work with a student without a profile on HeyTutor?
- What devices can I access HeyTutor from?